- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Jay-Z is rumored to be playing the Barclays Center next fall.
- Music legend Sly Stone is homeless and living in a van in L.A.
- Ew: a man groped a little girl at a Queens clothing store.
- A Daily News photographer on being a Boardwalk Empire extra.
- Checkout this graphic designer/photographer/railroad enthusiast, who loves Metro-North much more than you do.
- The 3-D re-release of Lion King beat Moneyball to win the weekend box office.
- Family pleads for hit-and-run driver who killed woman to turn him/herself in.
- Lady Gaga dedicated a song to the bullied teen who committed suicide this week.
- Manhattan gals are just going to have to take care of themselves.
- And finally, why did Elijah Wood make some a strange drunk video challenging a fellow hobbit to debate the merits of World of Warcraft?
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today