- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A 75-year-old man exposed himself and then peed in a NJ Dunkin' Donuts, all in front of a 10-year-old.
- Louis CK really nailed the Vanity Fair Proust questionnaire: "Oh my God, you really want to hear some shit, don’t you? I’m not answering that. Who would answer that???"
- This person has a lot to say about all that wine being drunk on Game Of Thrones.
- Meet Patterson, the baby who was born in Manhattan at 12:12 p.m. on 12/12/12.
- Does Matt Lauer actively WANT everyone to hate him at this point?
- "Maneater" really took on a literal meaning this time: an Ohio man named [Scott] Hall had his eyebrow bitten off by his neighbor, who is named [Robert] Oates.
- So, so, so much weird shit happened in Florida this year.
- Everyone's favorite 86-year-old Grand Forks food reviewer Marilyn Hagerty will be on Top Chef tonight.
- Here's the incredibly Quentin Tarantino-esque way that Quentin Tarantino introduced Django Unchained at its NY premiere last night.
- Here are the absolute worst soul-crushing baby names of 2012.
- And finally, an adorably bulldog puppy makes funny sounds and tries to walk:
Extra, Extra: Manhattan Baby Born At 12:12 P.M. On 12/12/12
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: