- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- When you feel the darkness all around you, don't fear child, Taylor Swift is everywhere.
- Twitter is ok, couples are ok, Twitter couples are horrible.
- Whale sharks are organizing, it's only a matter of time before we are blubber.
- The first shop in America to focus exclusively on breastfeeding and babywearing is closing.
- Doggy kissing booths make life much better.
- Sailor Ishmael has a hard hitting report on his time on a commercial whaling ship for Clickhole, while sister site The Onion has some handy tips for being an unarmed black teen.
- An alleged drug dealer was captured on video resisting arrest in Inwood.
- Area man wants to have sex with a different person every day for a year "for art."
- A math teacher was so drunk at school, she blew thanks to Girls.
- And finally, meet the new mayor of Dorset, Minnesota: Duke the Dog!
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today