- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Have you ever gone drunk ghost hunting in Brooklyn?
- Revisit Space Ghost: Coast To Coast, TVs most secretly influential show.
- The kid who had a temper tantrum over mac and cheese has left UConn.
- Gawker has some very good advice and some very bad opinions today.
- A former Florida principal has been accused of harmfully hypnotizing students, including two who committed suicide.
- Inside the insular world of people who collect AOL trial discs.
- Apparently, Lyft is the new Tinder.
- Knicks coach Derek Fisher was allegedly attacked by former teammate Matt Barnes after Barnes learned Fisher is dating his ex.
- Tom Petty opens up about his heroin addiction for the first time.
- Steve Jobs's widow reportedly begged Leonardo DiCaprio and Christian Bale not to star in the Steve Jobs film.
- Sherlock is going back in time in the first trailer for their Christmas special.
- And finally, the cutest rat in the world munches on spaghetti:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today