- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Would you believe the NYPD can screw up pedestrian collision investigations?
- Sigh: A young man was busted with an Uzi on the street in the Bronx this weekend.
- Is this the worst doorman working?
- Casino 9/11 tribute: tacky or touching?
- Speaking of! Joe Mande has been retweeting corporate 9/11 tweets all day.
- Nothing to see here: Repealing Don't Ask, Don't Tell has not really been an issue.
- Salman Rushdie recalls his fatwa.
- Startup is the new hipster.
- This is what Twitter was made for: live tweeting an acid trip.
- And this is what the web was made for: The LDS church put out a video exhorting deaf people not to masturbate and some geniuses have been dubbing songs over it. Start with Push It.
- As the school year begins, a peek into Julliard's drama school.
- And finally, sleepy cat sits and thinks...like people:
Extra, Extra: Livetweeting Your Acid Trip Is Fun
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: