- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- At least 50 people were killed, and another 60 were wounded in three explosions carried out by three suicide bombers in Turkey.
- Margaret Sullivan takes CNN to task for hiring Corey Lewandowski.
- A man fatally shot himself in a Times Square McDonald's bathroom.
- The Italian mafia has apparently been causing a surge in cancer in rural Italy by dumping industrial waste.
- Longread of the day: "The Fugitive, His Dead Wife, and the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory That Explains Everything."
- Vice investigates what life is like for people who happen to be named Donald Trump.
- Gizmodo wants you to creep on old Facebook photos of Mark Zuckerberg.
- The former University of Connecticut student who was kicked out of school after a drunken temper tantrum over bacon jalapeno mac and cheese apparently broke out of rehab and assaulted a female cop.
- Dear lord, why has Trump suddenly stopped tweeting?
- A 9-year-old boy tried to commit suicide reportedly because he was scolded for not wanting to share his candy with his 6-year-old sister.
- President Obama tried to name all the dead characters on Game Of Thrones.
- Thom Yorke was shocked that people still love Radiohead: “We expected the opposite. I cherish the band, but I don’t expect anyone else to.”
- And finally, heroes come in all shapes and sizes:
Extra, Extra: Life Isn't Easy For All The Other Donald Trumps In America
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: