- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A 4-year-old Brooklyn girl, with bruises on her head and chest, was found dead in her crib yesterday.
- Linda McMahon lost a second bitter Senate fight, despite spending over $100 million (of mostly her own money) on two races.
- Here are some horrifyingly pessimistic illustrations of what Obama and Romney might look like in four years.
- Sometimes it's important to photoshop yourself with a pony girlfriend to show off to all your fellow Bronies.
- The long-awaited (21 years!) new My Bloody Valentine may be released before the end of the year, but we wouldn't recommend holding your breath.
- A NY man who lost his leg after a 600-pound crucifix statue fell on him is suing for $3 million.
- A fan proposed to his girlfriend during a Star Trek: The Next Generation photo opp at Austin ComiCon—check out the photo to prove they're really engaged.
- The NY Post will not stop until it shames generators from NYC marathon to Sandy-hit areas.
- The Lower East Side will have Halloween THIS Saturday.
- PT Anderson really wants to make a comedy, ala Airplane! or...Ted.
- Hundreds of University of Mississippi students gathered last night to protest Obama winning the election—and according to the school's president, "reports of the use of racial language by some have been confirmed by our campus police."
- And finally, you'll sympathize with this kitty after you step outside:
Extra, Extra: LES Resurrects Halloween To Spite Sandy
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: