- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Time has a big piece on a transgender man having a baby.
- Leslie Jones is back on Twitter (and watching lots of The Golden Girls).
- Soledad O'Brien has no patience for CNN "normalizing" white supremacy via their shoddy Trump coverage (which seems particularly notable in light of this report).
- The guy who played George in the Seinfeld porn parody has become an Internet hero.
- Wayne Barrett goes in on Rudy and Donald.
- Lena Dunham apologized for projecting her insecurities onto Odell Beckham Jr. and making "totally narcissistic assumptions about what he was thinking."
- An Oklahoma earthquake was felt in Arizona, but yes, let’s keep fracking.
- NIMBYs fight over a plan to build a new mosque in Queens.
- This couple says that Sully saved their relationship, in addition to saving their lives.
- While Trump has repeatedly attacked Hillary Clinton for Saudi donations to the Clinton Foundation, he hasn't talked much about all the millions he's made off of business deals with Saudi Arabia.
- 9/11 families are still fighting to get their stuff back.
- And finally, a vicious battle between a puppy and his reflection:
Extra, Extra: Lena Dunham Apologizes For "Totally Narcissistic Assumptions"
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: