- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- NY Times: Facial hair is BACK in the boardroom, baby.
- An East Village restaurant is hosting a Game of Thrones-inspired dinner.
- My name is Swift. President Taylor Swift.
- Here is the cheerleader workout you've been waiting for.
- Dancers at Rick's Cabaret have been awarded $10 million in class action minimum wage lawsuit.
- Solid headline achieved.
- Dril, Twitter person, explains how to actually break the Internet.
- Dad humor is having a moment.
- Rex Ryan was fined $100K for cursing at officials last weekend.
- And finally, may your weekend be this peaceful and rejuvenating:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today