Extra, Extra: Larry David & Bernie Sanders Are Related OF COURSE
- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The reviews are coming in for The Emoji Movie and they are not great,
- Starbucks will shut down all its Teavana stores.
- A bunch of humans dressed as Minions went rafting in China.
- Larry David and Bernie Sanders are distant cousins, naturally.
- Reince Priebus is reportedly on the endangered list.
- An interesting theory regarding John McCain's principles, whatever they may be.
- Voice actress June Foray, who portrayed Rocky and Natasha in the "Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle" series, has died at age 99.
- Hillary Clinton wrote a book about the election but I am way too tired to read it.
- Ringo and Paul, on the road again.
- RIP, sweet doggy,
- And last but not least, I dare you to watch this sweet little lamb video without sobbing: