- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Rep. Yvette Clarke insisted she was just joking about that whole Brooklyn slavery thing on The Colbert Report: “We were brave enough to go on and it didn’t quite work out so well,” said a spokesman.
- CNBC asks Kim Kardashian for her take on the economy, and hell freezes over.
- Jonah Lehrer knew he was a liar way back when.
- End of an era: Keith Hernandez might be shaving his 'stache.
- A little late, but here's the Breaking Bad drinking game you've been waiting for.
- An age of question: how do you define what is an East Village bar?
- Jerry Seinfeld does not approve of your iPhone case.
- Here are some new photos of Blue Ivy Carter.
- Wanted dead of alive: a NJ man admitted to burglarizing Bon Jovi's home.
- Watch a very ridiculous, very gross "potty" ad.
- And finally, this owl gets a bit ticklish when he's scratched:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today