- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Somebody dropped some obscene words on subway riders over the loudspeaker on Wednesday.
- It is a true power move to name your dog basically the same thing as your neighbor's baby.
- Chris Cox, Facebook's chief product officer and Whatsapp vice president, is leaving the company.
- Don't even think about calling your bar with an arcade a "barcade" or else Barcade and its attorneys will be all over you.
- Being a "full time freelancer" is just the industry standard now.
- The hottest new chat app for teens right now? Google Docs.
- Rosario Dawson confirmed that she is in a relationship with Cory Booker and they're in love and this is all normal relationship stuff.
- The Senate voted 59-41 to overturn Trump’s declaration of a national emergency at the southwestern border, delivering "a bipartisan rebuke to what lawmakers in both parties deemed executive overreach by a president determined to build his border wall over Congress’s objections." Trump responded on Twitter, "VETO!"
- Massive Attack has rescheduled the dates of their Mezzanine tour.
- Netflix has cancelled One Day At A Time after three seasons.
- The college admissions scam tipster was a Yale dad who did it in exchange for leniency after being convicted in a pump and dump scheme.
- Hallmark has cut ties with longtime collaborator Lori Loughlin and Sephora has cut ties with her daughter Olivia Jade in the wake of the college admissions scandal.
- And finally, these two are havin' a HOPPIN' time together:
catch me if you can
— Humor And Animals (@humorandanimals) March 14, 2019