- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Director Kevin Smith was Tweeting while watching a screener of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and summed it up, "Final thoughts on GIRL: Though too rapey, damn fine filmmaking. Reconfirms all men are scum AND that the world needs a Chick Batman. #SMovie"
- A woman describes her alleged Craigslist sexual encounter with a Hasid.
- Louis C.K. did a set at the Upright Citizens Brigade on Monday Night.
- Comptroller John Liu isn't at all fazed by the federal investigation into his campaign fundraising.
- Madison Square Park-area residents hate parades.
- Almost snakes on a plane.
- Blood donations sought for firefighter burned in Crown Heights blaze.
- Jim Sherwood of Frank Zappa’s Mothers of Invention died.
Extra, Extra: Kevin Smith Thinks "World Needs A Chick Batman"
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: