- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Photos: Martha Stewart's ridiculously fluffy Persian cats take a bath.
- Behold Daniel Radcliff's horrifying new (temporary) hairdoo.
- Brooklyn Flea won't return to East River State Park next summer but don't worry, Smorgasburg will be back.
- Do you have $5,000 for these Katz's Delicatessen sneakers?
- Germaphobe Alert: handshakes are really gross.
- The New York Public Library opened a new exhibition about the life of Nelson Mandela.
- A reminder that hiding under subway seats to grope women's legs is terrible subway etiquette.
- Nooo Captain Cragen/Dan Florek is leaving Law and Order: SVU too.
- And finally, internet celebrity cats share their thoughts on Christmas:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today