- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- TMZ claims that their BFF Justin Bieber was baptized in NYC recently, to cleanse him of his racism or something.
- The greatest British band of the '60s, The Kinks, are reportedly reuniting!
- Remember the Coney Island principal who favored Justin Bieber over patriotic songs? Now she's banned her kids from singing "Stand Up for the Red, White and Blue."
- Nasim Pedrad is probably leaving Saturday Night Live.
- According to a new study, stress hurts your sperm count bro.
- Some Harlem parents and residents are worried about "collateral damage" from the massive NYPD gang bust this week.
- Have you gotten the chance to use a $3,000 smart toilet that plays jazz and ocean sounds?
- Nicolas Cage went full Nicolas Cage backstage at a Guns 'N' Roses concert with Andrew Dice Clay.
- A man named Osama was awarded $4.7 million from a jury because his coworker routinely called him 'Bin Laden' and punched him.
- A man and his mother allegedly suffocated after trying to fish a cellphone out of an open pit toilet and falling in.
- Another day, another inmate escaping from prison with the help of a helicopter.
- And finally, this hippo thinks he's a dolphin!
Extra, Extra: Justin Bieber Allegedly Baptized In NYC Bathtub
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: