- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Here’s a photo of Robert Mueller and Donald Trump Jr. at Ronald Reagan Airport this morning.
- Proof that sociopaths who do not tip after dining at a restaurant are sociopaths.
- Cardi B says she "underestimated this whole mommy thing" six weeks after giving birth to baby Kulture and announced she would not join Bruno Mars on tour.
- Uhhhhh, People has a story about "summer penis" being real.
- A mailman bids farewell to his Upper East Side route after 12 years of delivering mail there.
- Is Mayor de Blasio progressive enough?
- Are today's socialists all that socialist?
- A senior official in the Obama administration resigned because he was arrested for taking upskirt photos in the D.C. Metro station.
- The Huffington Post reports that Kimberly Guilfoyle, now dating Donald Trump Jr., left Fox News because she was being investigated for misconduct; she was allegedly "emotionally abusive behavior and showed colleagues personal photos of male genitalia."
- Yet another luxury condo building is planned for Williamsburg, this one on North 10th.
- Carrie Fisher will be seen in the final Star Wars film.
- From Page Six: "'The Daily' host Michael Barbaro splits from husband, dating female producer"
Extra, Extra: Just Robert Mueller And Donald Trump Jr. Casually Ignoring Each Other At The Airport
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: