- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A newly-unearthed police report suggests that Joe Paterno knew about Jerry Sandusky's sexual abuse of children even before whistleblower Mike McQueary told him he saw it happen.
- Taking a look at the drug war going on above our heads.
- Things continue to go extremely well in Israel, where Benjamin Netenyahu's son is busy sharing anti-Semitic memes about how George Soros controls the world on behalf of the Reptillians.
- Jeff Bezos is pitching a fit because Amazon doesn’t have its own Game of Thrones-style smash hit
- How to stop your spouse from making sushi casserole or something equally as disgusting for a potluck, without hurting their feelings.
- Will Irma change the way we talk about climate change? Haha, it almost certainly will not!
- Karl Rove doesn’t care for The National, tries to get that thought labeled “off the record”
- A new report claims that Donald Trump told an adviser that “people really fucking hate me” and so the president is trying his 800th pivot since taking office in an attempt to get people to like him
- As Florida prepares to be slammed by Irma, taking stock of how we managed to get to this point in a place that was never supposed to house this many humans or cities.
- And finally, they say it's lonely at the top but it's the best shit ever:
Extra Extra: Jeff Bezos Wants His Own 'Game Of Thrones'
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: