- C’est quoi Gritty? Le Monde tries valiantly to explain American politics to its readership.
- Another French outlet finds an enthusiastic Francophile who just wants to show off his language skills during a live shot.
- Harvard’s student journalists have discovered that the university president exposed his cleaning staff to COVID-19 in March, even as the school shut down amidst the pandemic.
- “Goodbye, Jared” and “Goodbye, Mike Pompeo” -- Slate is bidding farewell to Trump administration officials in the style of “Goodnight, Moon”.
- Other important election news - a French bulldog named Wilbur Beast will rule Rabbit Hash, Kentucky.
- The legendary Whitney Houston will be inducted posthumously into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Saturday night.
- And finally, go gently into the night like this cat lovingly greeting this dog:
Extra Extra: The "Je Ne Sais Quoi" Of Gritty
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: