- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- The Post takes a closer look at the wealthy victims of the NJ teen arrested for drugging men and stealing their expensive watches.
- Deadspin looks back on all the things we got stuck in our butts this year.
- A man was stabbed by "a 400-pound, bearded woman" in San Diego.
- Check out some new trailers for Deadpool.
- Christopher Nolan's next film will reportedly be about WWII.
- Learn why Jews love eating Chinese food on Christmas.
- Quality study: Star Wars fans and video game geeks are "more likely to be narcissists."
- A homeless man stole a woman's pricey (and thankfully empty) stroller in Kips Bay.
- Daniel Murphy, the Mets' homophobic playoff hero, has signed with the Washington Nationals.
- A 10-year-old was robbed at gunpoint for $3.
- And finally, spend the rest of the day snuggling up with someone special:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today