- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The wind is already doing damage out there, so be careful on your way home!
- We have reached peak amounts of Millennials in major cities.
- Trump has declared the day of his inauguration to be a "National Day of Patriotic Devotion."
- Life comes at you fast when you're in the luxury home real estate business.
- Trump reinstated a policy that prohibits the use of United States foreign aid to health providers abroad who discuss abortion as a family-planning option.
- Super rich people are preparing for the Trumpocalypse in the usual ways.
- Here's the first promo for the upcoming season of The Americans.
- Father John Misty has a new tune.
- Chris Brown took offense at Aziz Ansari's SNL monologue joke about him, and responded with the kind of thoughtful response we've all come to expect from Chris Brown.
- The plans for season 5 of Arrested Development include lots of flashbacks.
- Sean Spicer likes to swallow 35 pieces of gum a day.
- And finally, sitting up is hard when you're so sleepy:
Extra, Extra: It's Dangerously Windy Out There
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: