- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- When They See Us has led to renewed protests of former Central Park Five prosecutor Linda Fairstein—she could be removed from the board of a nonprofit and Vassar's Board of Trustees.
- Is it profoundly unethical to travel the world in the age of global warming?
- Hope Hicks has apparently agreed to cooperate with Congress, despite the White House telling her not to.
- The dating app Bumble is opening a cafe and wine bar in SoHo for people to meet up.
- Is this the prettiest block in NYC?
- Eater mapped out all the best $1 oyster deals in the city.
- The Ringer ranked every episode of Black Mirror in anticipation of the new season.
- Why is Microsoft making Xbox body wash, and how can I get some?
- The Cut explains why phone calls are actually good.
- If you loved Fleabag but wish it had more French accents, then you're in luck.
- What's David Berman been up to the past decade? The Washington Post caught up with the former Silver Jews frontman about walking away from music, his father, and his surprise new album.
- And finally, look at this face!!!
* hears the crinkle of wrapper *
(Laura Buckle FB) pic.twitter.com/EErCYvL9kk
— Humor And Animals (@humorandanimals) June 4, 2019