- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- RIP Ser Pounce, you were too fine a kitten for this world.
- Why did the world's only hard rock theme park fail so spectacularly?
- Hulu and Marvel have partnered to produce four adult animated series including Howard the Duck.
- Check out trailers for new Hulu shows Shrill and Catch-22.
- Headline of the day: "Finally, a Device for Telling Your Partner You Want to Bang Without Speaking to Them."
- The Ringer has an appreciation of the legendary Alex Chilton.
- Look at these amazing pre-Internet dog photos.
- According to the National UFO Reporting Center, Central Jersey (is that a real place?) residents have reported seeing UFOs in the sky.
- Bryan Singer's Red Sonja remake has been put on the backburner, likely because Singer is very, very toxic.
- Representative Ilhan Omar apologized today for insinuating that American support for Israel is fueled by money from a pro-Israel lobbying group: "I unequivocally apologize," she said. "At the same time, I reaffirm the problematic role of lobbyists in our politics, whether it be AIPAC, the NRA or the fossil fuel industry."
- Hmmm: Cardi B thanked Tom Petty for sending her flowers after the Grammys.
- A NJ woman offered up two middle fingers in a defiant mugshot.
- Fox News host Pete Hegseth may have been joking when he said he hasn't washed his hands in a decade because he doesn't believe in germs...but also, he may NOT have been joking.
- Katy Perry's hilariously ugly shoe line has been pulled from certain stores because of a blackface backlash.
- Is it romantic to fill a room with balloons for someone, or is that really weird?
- And finally, nothing like a little interspecies friendship after dark:
This woman's corgi sneaks out at night to ride the neighbor's pony pic.twitter.com/Lpv5Rt6Tss
— Back To Nature (@backt0nature) February 11, 2019