- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The Times has a big story on how Russian hackers fucked America.
- Crystals, detoxes and salt lamps are all scams meant to cure you of your money.
- Have you heard all of Pitchfork's top albums of 2016?
- The Washington Post pays tribute to Obama's bond with Biden.
- A local lawmaker wants peeing penalties for naughty SantaCon participants.
- Lukewarm take: how Jerry Maguire ruined the sports agency industry.
- The New Yorker Rogue One review is unintentionally hilarious.
- Working out while stoned can be pretty fun.
- Tech workers pledge to never help Trump build a Muslim registry.
- The Atlantic has a piece on Raymond Loewy, the father of industrial design, and his quest for 'cool.'
- A NASA researcher says Earth is long overdue for an ‘extinction-level’ cosmic event.
- And finally, it doesn't get more precious than this:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today