- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Another day, another landlord making his tenants suffer through a lack of heat and hot water.
- The Trump administration, viewing the press as "the opposition party," might move press briefings out of the White House.
- Mike Myers bought a TriBeCa apartment recently, but has decided to immediately flip it for a slightly higher price.
- In preparation for the Women's March on Washington, Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards is teaching herself to knit a pink pussy hat.
- The pros and cons of living above a bar in New York City.
- A Scottish TV listing for the Trump inauguration really didn't hold back on how it felt about the incoming president.
- IHOP briefly became the official pancake house of socialism this afternoon, but later claimed they were hacked instead of just rolling with it.
- The police report from Kim Kardashian's Paris robbery has been released to the public.
- Fewer New Yorkers got divorced in 2016 compared to 2015.
- And finally, it's high time to slow your roll:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today