- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Madonna tested positive for coronavirus antibodies and says she'll "breathe in COVID-19 air."
- After telling 1010 WINS that he was single yesterday, when asked if he was in a serious relationship right now, Governor Andrew Cuomo responded, "Depends on how you define serious."
- Meanwhile, these Cuomo-related Google searches to City and State show what the people really want to know about the governor.
- Here's why you can't compare the flu to COVID-19—for instance, "Research shows a person with the flu infects an average of about 1.28 other people. But a person with novel coronavirus infects an average of about 2 to 3 other people."
- California Governor Gavin Newsom says he'll be making big changes to their stay-at-home order.
- The new White House press secretary promised never to lie to reporters.
- Police pepper-sprayed May Day protesters in Hong Kong, which had seen a lull in protests due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Westchester teens are grocery shopping for elderly neighbors who are at risk for catching the coronavirus.
- HBO has renewed Insecure for a fifth season. And you can hear Rebecca Carroll's Come Through interview with Insecure creator and star Issa Rae right here.
- There is a way (though an unlikely one) for Democrats to put someone other than Joe Biden on the final ticket for Election Day.
- Phish has rescheduled its summer tour to 2021. No news on their NYE run at MSG yet.
- Corporate America is pausing their sustainability initiatives.
- And here's another Level Up challenge:
Extra, Extra: How Does Governor Cuomo Define "Serious Relationship"?
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: