- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Chivalry's not dead...or is it?
- A NY Times writer discusses being "reverse mentored" in Snapchat by a younger colleague.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates writes about the presidential campaign and the Breitbart-ification of the news.
- A construction and engineering firm has proposed extending the 1 train to Red Hook.
- If anyone tried to offer you an apple recently in Manhattan, it may have been part of the shoot for this well-shot hip hop music video.
- The new NY Times public editor wrote a bad column.
- Hillary Clinton’s body double thinks people really need to chill out.
- The Daily Mail asks the toughest questions: "Is Kurt Cobain actually ALIVE? Conspiracy theorists claim Nirvana frontman has been 'spotted' in video performing 'Come As You Are.'"
- Conan O'Brien made a Clickhole appearance.
- You can trade Millennials just like baseball cards, or something!
- Here are the first details about the six new episodes of Black Mirror.
- And finally, this orangutan is fascinated with a pregnant woman's belly:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today