- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle are imploring President Donald Trump to sign the COVID relief package: "I don’t understand what’s being done, why, unless it’s just to create chaos and show power and be upset because you lost the election," said Illinois Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger.
- Millions of Americans are unemployed, hundreds of thousands of small businesses have closed across the nation, and the stock market is loving it.
- Another lovely day for a round of golf!
- Three people, including a teenage girl, were shot on Bedford Avenue in Williamsburg near the entrance to the bridge early this morning.
- "Yes I am a white girl": In a lengthy video, Hilaria Baldwin confessed that her real name is Hillary and she's actually from Boston, not Majorca.
- Buffalo set a new record for snowfall, with some parts of the city getting 20 inches of snow on Saturday.
- A delicious mystery has arisen in San Fransisco, where a gingerbread monolith was discovered on Christmas.
- Archeologists have discovered the remnants of an ancient street food shop in Pompeii.
- Here's Jenny Lewis's and Bill Murray's cover of Drake's "Laugh Now Cry Later."
- And finally, nice marmot:
Extra, Extra: Hilaria Baldwin Would Like To Clarify A Few Things
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: