- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A report recommends Uber/Lyft and subway elevator improvements as a way to reduce paratransit costs.
- GQ put Lin-Manuel Miranda on their front cover, and forced him to sing Trump tweets.
- The Daily Show pointed out how chill New Yorkers were about the Chelsea bombing.
- Humans may yet win the war on rats.
- Two upstate cops have been suspended without pay after they allegedly used a golf cart to run down and kill a groundhog during a golf outing.
- Trees are dying all across the country, and you can probably guess why.
- Christopher Darden may not be into kissing, but he definitely was into Marcia Clark.
- A timely reminder of why polls are unreliable and skewed.
- George H.W. Bush is going to vote for Hillary!
- The secret to a healthy life is...HIGH FAT CHEESE?! That was not what we were expecting.
- There is a Millennial unemployment crisis, but only for liberal arts majors.
- And finally, the perfectly-named Popcorn likes to sleep with her mouth open:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today