- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A high school banned a student from writing about a classmate’s arrest.
- Nancy Pelosi has invited Trump to give his State Of The Union on February 5th.
- Here is the ultimate BuzzFeed quiz: "Do You Still Have A Job At BuzzFeed?"
- Male managers who are too scared to mentor women because of #MeToo are pathetic and don't get it.
- They may look like Hell's Angels, but actually, those burly dudes in leather jackets are members of Disney Social Clubs.
- The world's loneliest duck has died.
- Alanis Morissette musical Jagged Little Pill is coming to Broadway this fall.
- Check out the first teaser trailer for season two of Barry.
- Neil Young talks about his ongoing Archives project with Rolling Stone, and reveals that the next releases will be a Tuscaloosa show from 1973 and Odeon/Budokan from 1976.
- How did a couch end up in a tree on the Upper West Side?
- Normal water is so boring, cool kids drink "Liquid Death."
- In that new tell-all book about Trump's White House, Stephen Miller is quoted as saying, "I would be happy if not a single refugee foot ever again touched American soil."
- And finally, this is blessed content:
Scrub scrub scrub pic.twitter.com/MsWNRlZze7
— 🐶Standardpups™ (@Standardpups) January 28, 2019