- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Odious Bexit champion Nigel Farage will probably endorse odious French nationalist Marine Le Pen in the French presidential election.
- Anyone wanna buy the house from Boy Meets World?
- The wife of Vladimir Putin's spokesman did a Holocaust-themed ice skating program during a Russian version of Dancing With The Stars. Just more normal news for a normal time.
- Indiana voters wrote-in the likes of Queen Elizabeth II, Howard Schultz and Harambe (ugh) for president.
- A government by Newsmax, Don King and other Mar-A-Lago hangers-on is a pretty good way to think of life under President Trump.
- Hey let's take some time to read the old story of William Morgan, the American itinerant turned Cuban revolutionary hero turned accused plotter against Castro.
- Everything is awful, let's hang out with Vin Scully on Face the Nation.
- A look at some Jewish political leaders asking American Jews to give Steve Bannon a chance.
- And finally, relax with some highlights of Kristaps Porzingis's rookie year:
Extra Extra: Hey Let's All Remember William Morgan
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: