- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- This scientist-slash-hero wants to eliminate hangovers by 2050.
- Trump has been trying to run the country like a reality TV show, and maybe—MAYBE—that's not a great governing strategy.
- Iceland is having a tourism moment.
- Kellyanne Conway has some thoughts on feminism you probably don't want to hear about.
- How much will a pet actually cost you?
- Trump called recent ICE immigration raids a "military operation," so we'll probably be hearing that phrase brought up in court soon enough.
- Mitt Romney may buy a piece of the Yankees.
- Steve Bannon materialized at CPAC today to continue his assault on the media, saying the press "are corporatist globalist media that are adamantly opposed to a economic nationalist agenda like Donald Trump has."
- Our long national Batman crisis is over.
- Is protesting the new brunch, or is brunch the new protesting?
- If you like puns and you like movies, then you'll really like these apples. Or uh, these 50 movie puns in 120 seconds.
- And finally, few things are more alarming than entering a journey of the self:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today