- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- From GQ: "When Does America Reckon with the Gravity of Donald Trump’s Alleged Rapes?"
- A jury recently awarded $23.3 million to a jalapeño farmer who's been "in a heated dispute with Sriracha maker."
- The Los Feliz home in Los Angeles where the Manson Family murdered Leno and Rosemary LaBianca is now on the market. "The agent’s notes say: 'Please research before showing.'"
- "This clip is something I would love if it was about anybody other than me. But it’s about me, so I’m truly mortified." — Kumail Nanjiani cancelled on Conan thirty minutes before taping.
- Accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan jail cell is 3 doors down from El Chapo's cell.
- Former Mets pitcher Dwight Gooden has been arrrested for cocaine possession in New Jersey.
- The 1998 HBO miniseries From the Earth to the Moon (produced by Tom Hanks and Ron Howard) may be "the best fictional retelling of the Apollo program." And for the 50th anniversary of the moon landing, HBO remastered all 12 hours of the series!
- Nostalgia is death but this subway ride to Coney Island in 1987 is beautiful:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today