- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A Long Island man has been accused of shoving his wife’s hand into a fryer.
- The NY Post hounded an elderly homeless woman for having possessions, but the tabloid is okay with a group of cyclists building a shelter under a bridge for this homeless man.
- The AV Club has a great oral history of Comedy Central.
- #DentistSelfies is one of the weirder hashtags going around.
- Trump has dirt on Roger Ailes and wears a bulletproof vest to speeches.
- Can men learn to be emotionally honest?
- The Brooklyn Cat Cafe is officially opening on Atlantic next month.
- A.I. assistants like Alexa and Siri are our present and our future.
- Nobody has been killed using bike share programs around the country.
- Learn how to make every item on the Taco Bell menu at home.
- Bernie Sanders has a rally planned for Washington Square Park next week.
- The Rolling Stones might be releasing a new album this year, their first in over a decade.
- And finally, be like Luke the poodle and run to bed right now:
Extra, Extra: Have You Taken Any #DentistSelfies?
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: