- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- July 2016 was the hottest month ever recorded, are we sensing a pattern here?
- John Oliver signed up to be on Trump's Crooked Hillary Election Watch Inquisitorial Squad.
- New Yorkers who live in subway deserts say people worried about the L train shutdown are babies.
- Trump's immigration plan is not great, SHOCKING NEWS.
- You can get Keanu Reeves to build a motorcycle for you for just $78K!
- Seriously, have Olympics commentators just blocked out women entirely?
- Oh good, the Times let Peter Thiel make a word speech.
- Seth Rogen hijacked a stranger's Tinder and it was pretty cute.
- And last but not least, doggie helps kitty up the stairs:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today