- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The most important link of the day: how to have a very Uncut Gems Passover.
- Has coronavirus changed how you use the Internet?
- At least 51 patients diagnosed as having fully recovered from the coronavirus in South Korea have reportedly tested positive a second time after leaving quarantine.
- Eater profiled some of the frontline restaurant industry workers who are hustling to continue feeding NYC.
- Televised live sports have really gotten downgraded since the virus broke out.
- Hal Willner, a record producer famed for his work as sketch music producer for Saturday Night Live and for "his left-of-center tribute albums and concerts," has died of complications related to the coronavirus. He was 64.
- The Wildwoods in NJ is the tacky T-shirt capital of the northeast—but will it be able to survive coronavirus?
- A man was charged with a DUI and reckless driving after he crashed his modified Carrera GT in Midtown this morning.
- Processed "comfort food" is apparently making a comeback during the pandemic.
- Acting Navy Secretary Thomas Modly resigned on Tuesday, a day after leaked audio revealed he called the ousted commander of the USS Theodore Roosevelt "stupid" in an address to the ship's crew.
- New drone video reportedly shows a crew of city inmates in protective gear burying coffins in a mass grave on Hart Island.
- Nintendo Switch price gouging has been happening since coronavirus broke out.
- Watch Katie Crutchfield (Waxahatchee) and her partner Kevin Morby perform covers of Big Star, Emmylou Harris, the Silver Jews and John Prine during quarantine.
- And finally, give the good boy all the scratches please:
Extra Extra: How To Have A Very "Uncut Gems" Seder
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: