- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A Brooklyn barber tossed a customer through the window for complaining about their haircut.
- Leonardo DiCaprio may star in Steven Spielberg's biopic on Ulysses S. Grant.
- The most commonly spoken languages in each neighborhood of NYC mapped.
- Is this model who clenched her butt on Instagram "Brave!" or "SO SO SO BRAVE!" ?
- Rudy Giuliani tries to shout over footage of him contradicting himself.
- John McCain's twilight struggle with Donald Trump is so bitter because they're more alike than you think.
- Dave Matthews Band's longtime violinist Boyd Tinsley has been kicked out of the band amid sexual misconduct accusations.
- Here's what NYC looks like from up above filmed in 12K.
- Jennifer Aniston will star as the U.S. president and Tig Notaro will play the first lady in an upcoming Netflix film.
- A Santa Fe high school student gave a devastating quote about why she wasn't shocked by today's mass shooting: "It’s been happening everywhere. I’ve always felt it would eventually happen here too."
- And finally, LOOK AT THESE STONES, THEY'RE AMAZING:
Extra, Extra: Giuliani 2018 Shouts Down Giuliani 1998
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: