- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
HandsHeads down, the best photo of Rick Santorum ever.
- China and Russia vetoed the U.N. Security Council's attempt to end violence in Syria.
- The Giants official website may have jumped the gun a bit.
- The Red Egg club in Chinatown was raided, shut down.
- Newt Gingrich and his security team have been sued for assaulting and battering a Florida man.
- Uh, Ja Rule wants to make sure you know prison is not really amazing and it actually sucks to be behind bars, even though he met all sorts of cool white collar criminals and crooked politicians.
- Harrison Ford is reportedly in talks for the new Blade Runner movie.
- Should pimps be given more jail time?
- Woody Harrelson's Reddit AMA thread didn't go so well. But author Jodi Cantor's really did!
- The alleged Greg Kelly rape case may not make it to grand jury.
- And finally, did you know there are literal two-faced cats out there???
We rely on your support to make local news available to all