- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Check out the first photos from Game Of Thrones season 7.
- It's 4/20, so read all about the rise of stoner mom culture.
- And also about how microdosing is taking the medical marijuana world by storm.
- Even The New Yorker got in on the aromatic action by profiling the Martha Stewart of the edibles world.
- Alex Jones also admitted in court that he smokes marijuana, but only "to monitor its strength."
- Scientists hope they have found a "wonder-drug" to stop all neurodegenerative brain diseases, including dementia.
- Studios are scrambling to win distribution rights to the Bond franchise.
- A "frantic and impatient" White House is reportedly pressuring House GOP leaders for another showdown vote on repealing Obamacare next week.
- The Outline on the unbearable wrongness of Gwyneth Paltrow.
- IBM is moving to Union Square in the "first reported case of a single corporation taking an entire WeWork space in New York."
- Damon Albarn erased all Trump references from the new Gorillaz album, because "I don’t want to give the most famous man on earth any more fame, particularly. He doesn’t need it!"
- And finally, this dog really wants to play with dogs on TV:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today