- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Diane Keaton has joined Twitter, and so far, she's mostly been tweeting about hot guys.
- FINALLY: Photo of Weiner with a HUGE sausage.
- A suspect has been arrested for gunfire that hit a Bronx toddler.
- Watch a video of the latest terrifying creature that nature has spit out: a walking shark.
- It turns out that Giants coach Tom Coughlin isn't ALWAYS angry.
- Apparently, Vin Diesel is some sort of Facebook philosopher.
- Behold the world's tallest Hot Wheels wall track.
- General Wesley Clark was reportedly hanging out at Burning Man today.
- This writer has been obsessively keeping track of squirrel attacks on power lines.
- If you ever wanted to see a breakup happen in front of your eyes in one Vine, you're in luck.
- And finally, there's a goat fight going on at the old drawbridge:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today