- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Trump threatened "fire and fury and frankly power the likes of which this world has never seen before" against North Korea if it endangers the US.
- David Letterman talked to EW about his big Netflix comeback: "We’re going to do six episodes and I’ll be able to ask anybody whatever I want to ask, and I’m delighted by it. It’s kind of like when you walk into a store and buy a jacket that fits right off the rack, and you think, this is perfect, let’s just do this."
- Three-quarters of Americans don't trust the White House.
- The NY Times writes about "virtue signaling" and modern cynicism.
- Did you see the freaky new trailer for Darren Aronofsky's upcoming movie, Mother?
- Former female employees are accusing the Plaza Hotel of endorsing "rape culture."
- Americans are dying younger, which is great news for corporations.
- Game Of Thrones has been using IKEA rugs as capes.
- Congratulations to Joanna Newsom and Andy Samberg on their first baby!
- Trump gets a folder filled with positive news and headlines about himself twice a day, just like a big boy!
- Fox is in preliminary talks to revive King Of The Hill.
- And finally, Abby the pig knows how to do summer right:
Extra, Extra: 'Game Of Thrones' Capes Are Actually IKEA Rugs
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: