- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Fox News employees tell CNN they are deeply embarrassed by the network's Russian coverage (or lack thereof).
- Chance The Rapper made a horror movie about someone killing pizza delivery guys, and here's its first trailer.
- If your Google Docs weren't opening today, fear not.
- Alec Baldwin gave a very unsatisfying interview to the LA Times about his friend James Toback and what he did/didn't know about his behavior.
- This weatherman knows how to do Halloween right.
- These are the most haunted buildings in NYC.
- Speaking of creepy buildings, Jared Kushner's 666 5th Ave. development plan has been deemed "not feasible" by the project's partner, leaving the future of the property in doubt.
- The spookiest Halloween story: the NY Times reports that Russian agents "intending to sow discord among American citizens disseminated inflammatory posts that reached 126 million users on Facebook, published more than 131,000 messages on Twitter and uploaded over 1,000 videos to Google’s YouTube service."
- People shared their worst nightmares with Atlas Obscura.
- Andy Dick was fired from a movie over sexual harassment claims.
- Why do some men treat assault stories like ghost stories?
- And finally, this Great Dane gets trapped by a VERY scary charging cord:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today