- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A former editor for The Onion has some regrets about how they "covered" Joe Biden and turned him into a cuddly meme.
- Wesley Morris mostly ignored Game Of Thrones for eight years—then he watched the whole thing in five weeks.
- Speaking of GOT, here's why it's so hard to work with direwolves.
- Chelsea Manning was ordered back to jail after "she again refused to cooperate with a subpoena to testify before another secret federal grand jury."
- Trump uh "hopes" we don't go to war with Iran, but it sounds like John Bolton definitely wants to.
- Every Keanu Reeves performance, ranked.
- The Mexico City smog emergency is so bad that officials are closing schools and canceling soccer matches.
- The SAT is adding an “adversity score” to the test results that is intended to help admissions officers account for factors like educational or socioeconomic disadvantage.
- In his quest to immunize himself to snakebites, this dude has been bitten by at least 200 snakes.
- Most delicious headline of the day: "We’ve Entered the Era of the Large Adult Meatball."
- And finally, the round boy gang is on the prowl:
oh lawd here they come pic.twitter.com/WbK672LlfA
— Round Animals (@round_boys) May 15, 2019