- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Finally, this company wants to "teach" "women" about "sports"—so they can talk to guys. Cool.
- Tucker Carlson and the woke Teen Vogue writer exchanged some words last night and she called him a partisan hack.
- Living alone might be bad for your health. Good thing I share a 2 bedroom apartment with 8 roommates!
- South Korean Santas march against their impeached president in Seoul.
- This Florida woman is allowed to keep her motorcycle-riding, clothes-wearing pet alligator.
- The Trump team said trash human Carl Paladino publicly wishing Mad Cow Disease on President Obama is maybe a little much.
- Only a few of the world's countries have nuclear weapons—the U.S. and Russia are estimated to have about 7,000 each.
- A&E has changed the name of their KKK documentary after receiving backlash.
- The real story behind the Christmas truce of World War I.
- And, finally, this baby polar bear just wants to have fun:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today