- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- People getting married like using hashtags on social media and the NY Times is ON IT.
- NY Sen. GOP Leader Flanagan clearly has not spent much time smelling the air in NYC, because he said regarding using cannabis tax for subway funding: "The notion that we would legalize recreational marijuana and hope and pray that somehow a LOT people would smoke so we can have good buses and subway cars - that’s ludicrous."
- The Florida Bar has opened an investigation into whether Rep. Matt Gaetz violated professional conduct rules by threatening Michael Cohen on Twitter before his testimony today.
- AOC was interviewed by Rolling Stone, and also is the inspiration for a new comic book story.
- OMG: these two senior dogs got married at an animal shelter to make sure they can get adopted together.
- Six of the original cast members of Beverly Hills, 90210 are reuniting for a new six-episode "event series" in which they'll play heightened versions of themselves shopping a reboot of Beverly Hills, 90210.
- Scientists think they can re-create marijuana’s active ingredients with brewer’s yeast.
- Guy Fieri is starting his own chicken restaurant and I am here for it.
- Pierce Brosnan's Instagram may be the only pure place we have left on the Internet.
- I regret that I must bring to your attention the fact that some people are horny for Michael Cohen now.
- Angelika Graswald, also known as the "Kayak Killer," went to jail for letting her fiancé drown in the Hudson River—now she's out on parole and looking to clear her name.
- What are Earth blobs and could they reveal the mysteries of the universe?
- And finally, the best thing about having a tail is the delicious snack:
Yummy tail pic.twitter.com/PhGAwOA3HV
— Puppies 🐶 (@PopularPups) February 27, 2019