- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Jimmy Fallon premiered his high concept spoof of Game Of Thrones, Game Of Desks.
- No welcome mats or decorations on the front door, no wearing flip-flops in the lobby, and more weird co-op rules.
- City schools are banning e-cigarettes and unauthorizied videotaping.
- It's perfectly legal to be a "Thong Cape Scooter Man."
- Here's a lovely anecdote about Bob Dylan hanging out with Allen Ginsberg.
- Elizabeth Moss doesn't mince words about former co-star Jeremy Piven and Sushigate.
- Diet Coke is as bad for your teeth as crack or meth.
- Here's NYC's new International Symbol of Accessibility.
- Rapper 50 Cent says he paid for the horse and carriage that carried the casket of slain 14-year-old D’aja Robinson at her funeral Friday.
- And finally, this little dog wages war against the mail:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today