- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Is this a cool dad taking the kid to the movies, or is the embarrassed boy indulging his pop's dweebiest impulses?
- Liz Cho and Josh Elliott got married—and Sam Champion officiated!
- J.K. Rowling shut down an idiot on Twitter who was trolling about Serena Williams.
- But what can Rowling do about the NY Times?
- Anyway, if you're excited about Serena Williams’s "Serena" slam Wimbledon win, revel in it by watching her recreate Beyonce’s “7/11” music.
- A car making a left turn in Queens Village ended up crashing into a bar, injuring three people.
- Maybe all the Reddit trouble is just one long con.
- Of course Upper West Side NIMBYs don't the American Museum of Natural History to expand on its own parkland.
- And this cat's owner put a videocamera in the bathroom to confirm suspicions that the cat was indeed peeing in the toilet. It's unclear if the cat poops there too:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today