Extra Extra: Finally, A Men-Only Screening Of A Metallica Movie
- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A JetBlue flight from White Plains had to make an emergency landing in Charleston after the cabin filled with smoke.
- In a blow to women anywhere, a morning zoo radio show is hosting a “dude-only” screening of Metallica Through The Never.
- Fun fact: Jamie Foxx helped launch Ed Sheeran’s career and let him sleep on his couch.
- So, how do the Rangers' first round draft picks look?
- A boy from a Mumbai slum got scholarship at American Ballet Theater.
- Bundlers for the Clinton campaign are cashing in by lobbying for industries seeking to benefit from Trump administration policies. Ah, bipartisanship!
- Centrist Democrats are not the longtime social justice champions you are looking for.
- Another Republican senator has come out against the Senate Trumpcare bill,
this time over proposed cuts to Medicaid.
- A mobster who managed to get a conviction for shaking down two New York City strip clubs at age 93 also managed to make it out of prison for the conviction at age 100.
- And finally, you make me feel like God, even when I'm down below: