- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The Avalanches may or may not be gearing up to release a new album very soon, and the prospect is very exciting.
- Helen Hunt is not Jodie Foster.
- Weed for pets is real and we have no idea if that is a good or bad thing.
- ProPublica has a report about software being used across the country to predict future criminals (that is biased against blacks).
- Is it really that "easy" to fall in love with a sex doll?
- A private Brooklyn ambulance service has two new vehicles staffed by Chinese-speaking health care workers to respond to the city's growing Asian-American population.
- The NYPD and FDNY brawled at a charity football game.
- If a person's wife is "super curious about life and easy to be around, it’s more likely that the couple is getting laid."
- Even feral cats are feeling the heat from gentrification.
- The City Council is set to cut penalties for low level offenses such as public urination, having open containers of alcohol and littering.
- Learn how Taylor Swift became a Nazi idol.
- And finally, this Dalmatian puppy really wants to be friends with the cat:
Extra, Extra: Feral Cat Colonies Are Latest Victims Of Gentrification
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: