- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The Fearless Girl was originally supposed to be a Fearless Cow.
- Like his namesake, Cartoon Trump also can't stop tweeting.
- Ivanka Trump’s US Weekly cover is both an instant meme and the start of her "bullshit" rehabilitation tour.
- Vulture brought together Ann Dowd & Margo Martindale for a character actress summit for the ages.
- The Personal Essay Industry is alive and kicking: "I Thought A Guy I Was Dating Ghosted Me, But He Actually Passed Away."
- It’s fun to tweet, it’s fun to march, but never forget that true change comes from seizing power in your workplace.
- Chaos and looting has engulfed the consignment chain 2nd Time Around.
- Sensible advice: never play acoustic guitar for a woman you want to sleep with.
- In James Comey's seven page written testimony, he says Trump repeatedly pressured him to drop investigations into Russia, demanded his loyalty, and mentioned he wasn't involved with "Russian hookers."
- The Badadook is apparently a gay icon now.
- The economically embattled Pearl Theater Company is declaring bankruptcy and calling it quits after 33 years.
- Somebody ranked every Beatles song and the list enrages me ("Run For Your Life," "Act Naturally," "Maggie Mae," "Boys" and "Flying" all in the top 100? SMH!!!!).
- And finally, a Mastiff helps teach his brother how to sit:
Extra, Extra: Fearless Girl Statue Was Originally Going To Be Fearless Cow
Recent in News
Featured in News
Gov. Kathy Hochul and Mayor Eric Adams are ordering flags at half-staff in memory of those lost.
Read More In: