- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Paul Simon performed "Love Is Eternal Sacred Light" at the Beacon Theater on Conan last night.
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn's forefathers ran a whorehouse.
- Check out this chart on pizza growth in NYC over the past 50 years.
- Middle-aged out-of-work ad executive is blogging about being homeless.
- Facials, dancing lessons are not physical therapy.
- Roger Clemens might try for comeback...in Puerto Rico.
- Darren Aronofsky to direct a Loutallica video—Lou Reed wants it to be "his Black Swan."
- You can now get tattoos and piercings at Islanders games.
- Amazon launched its own lending library program.
- And finally, the finest cat album covers ever, starring Mew Reed, Ol’ Dirty Kitten and David Meowie.
Extra Extra: Facials Are Not Physical Therapy
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: